Permissions and data collection
Please read and keep the attached information sheet about how your data will be collected and used.
Submission of data via this form will be taken as permission to store and use your data as per the attached information sheet.
Criteria for compositions
- created by a traditional musician living in Scotland
- composed for music performance or listening (e.g. not scores for film, tv, radio or theatre)
- any instrumentation (or voice) but with some traditional element
- (approximately) 8 minutes or longer OR significantly experimental in relation to conventional traditional music (e.g. free improvisation or technology-enhanced)
- has been performed publicly at least once (live or recorded)
NB Tunes and songs in a traditional form are unlikely to be considered
Thank you for your contribution to this research. I will send you a notification when the database is available for access.